[Some By Mi] AHA-BHA-PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam (100ml) Sale
- Regular price £15.00
Say goodbye to pesky acne, breakouts, and all your skin issues with Some By Mi AHA-BHA-PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam! This foaming cleanser is infused with an exclusive combination of ingredients, featuring calamine and centella asiatica, that work together to help keep skin clear of any unwanted spots.
This AHA/BHA/PHA cleanser helps exfoliate away dead skin cells, control excess sebum, and prevents moisture loss from the skin. With its Truecica ingredient, only available through Some By Mi products, it helps soothe skin while strengthening your natural moisture barrier.
1. Prevents any outburst if acne
2. Exfoliation care
3. Blackhead and whitehead care
4. Minimizes moisture loss
5. Protects skin from external stimuli
2. Blackheads and whiteheads
3. Excess sebum production
Suitable for all skin types (including sensitive skin). Perfect to combat acne!
- AHA : Removes impurities and dry flakes.
- BHA : Removes sebum and clogged impurities.
- PHA : Prevents losing of moisture from the skin.
- Truecica (Teatree, Centella Asiatica, Mugwort, Titrated extract of Centella Asiatica) : Calming care ingredients.
Full list of ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauryl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Salicylic Acid (5,000ppm), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Calamine, Gluconolactone (10ppm), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citric Acid (10ppm), Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid.
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. Please refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients.
- Wet your hands and face.
- Dispense an adequate amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage over the skin.
- Rinse with warm water.