[Cosrx] Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser (150ml) Sale
- Regular price £11.00
Welcome to a fresh start with Cosrx Low pH gel Good Morning Gel Cleanser! No matter what time of day, this gentle, non-irritant cleanser gives your skin an invigorating and refreshing boost. Wake up each morning feeling radiant with this effective yet mild cleanser that gently lifts away clogged impurities while protecting the skin from outside irritants. With it’s ability to maintain your skin’s ideal pH balance, hydrate without stripping away essential oils, and preserving your skin’s natural barrier, you’ll soon feel comfortable in your own glowing skin. Get ready for a brand new day with Cosrx Low pH gel Good Morning Gel Cleanser!
1. Cleanses impurities clogged in the pores
2. Protects skin barrier
3. Restores pH balance
4. Hydrating without stripping
1. Dry skin
2. Sensitive skin
3. Dull/tired/uneven skin texture
Suitable for all skin types.
- Saccharomyces Ferment : Anti-aging.
- Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract : Anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, immunity intensification.
- 0.5% Betaine Salicylate (BHA) & 5,000ppm Tea Tree Oil : Soothe and strengthen for luminous and clear skin.
- pH Balanced pH 5.31±1.00 : Optimize the balance of oil and water in the skin
Full list of ingredients
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. Please refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients.
- Wet your hands and face.
- Dispense an adequate amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage over the skin.
- Rinse with warm water.