[Benton] Aloe Hyaluron Cream (50g) Sale
- Regular price $22.00
Get ready to give your skin a hydrating and nourishing treat with the Benton Aloe Hyaluron Cream! A part of Benton's acclaimed Aloe Line, this luxurious cream features a blend of magical botanical ingredients including high contents of Polysaccharides and extracts from Aloe, which not only protect your skin but provide deep moisture and essential nutrients. Its unique 7 types of hyaluronic acid help lock in moisture for a youthful look that won't fade away. Plus, its lightweight formula is dermatologically tested to be mildly acidic, meaning it's sure to leave your skin feeling fresh and soft without greasy residue or pore-clogging ingredients. Keep your skin looking vibrant and feeling alive with the amazing Benton Aloe Hyaluron Cream!
1. Vibrant look
2. 7-types of hyaluronic acids for intense hydration and soothing
3. Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
1. Itchy skin due to sensitivity and dryness
2. skin with poor oil-water balance
3. Dry and dehydrated skin that needs hydration
4. Skin sensitive to harmful external stressors and chemicalsSuitable for all skin types (including sensitive and irritated skin).
- Aloe : Moisturizing, Soothing (Aloe Vera Leaf Water 40%, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder)
- 7-Hyaluronic Acid Complex : Moisturizing, skin suppleness, regeneration
Full list of ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Arginine, Carbomer, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Xanthan Gum.
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. Please refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients.
- After preparing skin, apply a suitable amount and spread evenly onto face.
- Softly pat until absorbed.