Our website’s purchases may be returned within 14 days of purchase by contacting our support department. We will provide return and shipping instructions for your package. We cannot guarantee the handling and shipping fee; the customer might need to be responsible.
These terms are the terms and conditions we deliver our products to you. Kindly read these terms carefully before submitting your orders.
- We will like to state clearly that any we do not intend to replace any recommended advice you got from your specialist or a general practitioner.
- It is important to state clearly that we believe in our products’ potency; however, we cannot be responsible for any individual reaction to any of the ingredients used in our products. Our product has a comprehensive description on our website, which includes the list of ingredients used in each product. Try an allergy patch test first if you are in any doubt or have sensitive skin; if you experience any irritation, kindly discontinue the product’s use.
- We will like to notify you that our products are not in any way a replacement for any medication and creams prescribed by a specialist. And we advise you to contact a practitioner before changing any medication or healing cream.
Our contract with you
- There will be a valid contract between us only when your order request sent to us is accepted; only then can we agree that we have entered a contractual agreement between you and us.
- When we cannot accept your order, we will make sure you are informed, and we will not charge you for the order. This can be as a result of many things, including the fact that we can meet up with the delivery period or time you have specified, the product is out of stock, we have identified an error in the price and many more reasons which we might choose or not choose to disclose to you for many privacy reasons.
- You will always have an order number attached to any product purchased from our website and get a detailed explanation of the product. It will also help our support team if you tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Our website specifically promotes our product and brand; we deliver and accept orders from outside the UK, but each location comes with a specified term. So kindly contact the support for help if your location isn’t covered.
Images of each product on our website are for illustration purposes; however, our team makes sure that every color and product display is done accurately. But we cannot guarantee that the displayed colors will accurately reflect the color of the products. Therefore your product might be slightly different from those images.
The delivered product package may vary from the image displayed on our website.
Your right to make changes
If you wish to make any change to the product you ordered from our website kindly contact us. We will inform you of the possibility of making such changes. We will inform you of the possibility of making changes to the product’s price, the timing of delivery, or any other needed change request and further asked you to confirm if you wish to go ahead with the change. In any case, where the change requested cannot be made, or the consequences of making such change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
Our right to make changes
We may choose to make changes based on the relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
Providing the products
- The cost attached to delivery will be shown on our website during the ordering process to clearly visible costs.
- Our delivery team will ensure we deliver your orders to you as soon as possible. Normally within 3 to 7 days. When an event outside our control delays the delivery of your order, we will inform you and do all in our control to minimize the effect of the delay. In case this is done, we will not be liable for the delay caused by the event. If there is a risk of a huge delay in delivery, you can contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any product (s) you have paid for.
- In case you are not available to take the delivery of your product. No one is taking it in your stead. The order cannot be sent in a letterbox. We will inform you on rearranging the delivery you can collect the product.
- Furthermore, after contacting you for a failed delivery, and you did not show up for further pickups despite reasonable efforts from our delivery team, we may decide to charge you for any further delivery efforts, and if we are unable to reach you or make the delivery due to this factors, we may end the contract.
- You own a product once you have made payment for such product and we have received and confirm the payment in full.
Your right to end a contract
- If you intend to end the contract because of what we have done or because of something we have told you, we will give our support according to our terms.
- If you decided to change your mind about the product, you will not get a refund.
- When you end a contract, your right will depend solely on what you bought, and if such a product is faulty or incorrect, and when you decide to end the contract.
- According to consumer contracts regulations, in 2013, you have the legal right to change your mind within the days before the product is despatched; you will only receive a refund for most products bought online if the product has not been dispatched before your request.
- When you are ending a contract because we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or we have told you about the error in product description of the product you ordered, we will refund you in full for any products that have not been provided.
How to end your contract with us
If you intend to end your contract with us, kindly let us know by doing one of the following:
- Kindly send us an email or use other means of contacting us on our website, providing us with your name, home address, and details of the order, including the order number, mobile phone number, and email address.
- Print the return form available on our website and post it to us using the address on the form. You can write us through that same address, telling us what you bought, when you bought it, the order number, email address, your name, and your address.
If, in any case, you end the contract after the product has been dispatched to you or you have already received them, you must return them to us; we will not refund them until the product(s) have been received by us.
We would be responsible for the cost of the return if the products are faulty or misdescribed if you needed the contract based on information on product change, error pricing or description, a delay in delivery, or because you have the legal right to do so because of something we have done wrong.
Suppose you are exercising your right to change your mind. In that case, your refund will be made within 14 days, calculating from the day we confirmed from our warehouse if the product has not been dispatched.
If there is a problem with the product
- In case there is a problem with the product, and you have questions and complaints regarding such product, kindly contact us through our email provided on the web site, or use the contact us form.
- Suppose you intend to exercise your legal right to reject faulty products. In that case, you have the responsibility to post them back to us. We have the responsibility to reimburse you with the cost of making such delivery if we agree and accept that the said goods are faulty when we sent them to you.
Prices and payments
- The prices of each product are as indicated on our website. We will ensure that each price described is accurate; however, if some of the product is not well described and priced, kindly go through this document to understand what step to take.
- Unless you have paid in full for a product, new VAT will be updated with the VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply such product.
- We will like to bring to your notice that we accept payment with major credit cards; kindly check our website for more details.
Our responsibility for the loss or damages suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our responsibility to you where it is unlawful to do so. This includes the liability for the death or other personal injury incurred by the negligence of our employees, agents, or third parties working with us on contract; for frauds and misrepresentation; including the breach of your legal right concerning our product, which include the right to receive our products as described, in line with the information described, in a state of satisfactory quality, fit for your particular purpose known to us.
- Our company only supplies products that are for domestic and private use. Suppose you go further to use the product for any other reasons such as commercial, business, and resale purposes. In that case, we will take no liability for you on any loss of profit, business interruption, loss of business, and business opportunities.
- We will be responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. And suppose we fail to comply with these terms, in case we fail to use reasonable care and skill. In that case, we will be responsible for any damages suffered resulting from breaking this contract.
Viruses, hacking and other offenses
- You must not misuse our website through the deliberate use of viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bomb, or other content that may be malicious to our technological systems or harmful to our website and wireframe.
- You must not attack our website through the use of a denial of service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- We are not responsible for any viruses, or web attacks, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our website.
How we may use your personal data
- We may use the personal information you provide to us to supply the product ordered by you to your address, access your payment for the product ordered, and receive a recommendation on a similar product to the one you ordered; this may be stopped if you contact us on such.
- We will only give access to your personal data to a third party where the law either requires us or allow us to do so.
- Kindly note that we may choose to transfer our rights and obligation under these terms to another organization, so we will inform you if we plan to do this.
Your contract is between you and us; therefore, no other third party has the right to enforce any of its terms.
- Each paragraph of this T&C operates separately. Suppose any court or any relevant authority chooses any of these parts unlawful. In that case, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Kindly note that if we delay enforcing this contract, we may choose to enforce it at any time.
- An alternative dispute resolution: alternative dispute resolution is a system where an independent body looks into the fact of a dispute and decides to resolve it without you having to go to court. Suppose you are not satisfied with the manner at which we handled a dispute. In that case, you might choose to contact an alternative dispute resolution provider.